Monday, October 12, 2009

My pumpkins for sale at the Farmers Market Long Beach!






I am excited to say that I have a booth all October long at the Local Harvest Farmers Market on Wednesdays. It is held in the Long Beach Marine Stadium parking lot from 3 pm to 7 pm.

I am doing face painting as well as selling pumpkins, so if you are local to Long Beach, California please come on down and say hello! Shop for fresh local produce and baked goods while you're at the market, and of course take a look at my painted pumpkins. Maybe you'll decide to take one home for Halloween!

The faces shown here were painted by myself and my business partner Lara Johnson. If you'd like to see more pictures of my face painting and or/henna art please go to our website http://www.oasisarts.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment