Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gothic style Tinkerbell

Even Tink likes to get dressed up for Halloween! I colored her hair blue-black, made her dress grey and black, put some spider web thigh-high stockings on her, and some green and blue striped socks and arm covers? arm socks? fingerless gloves? What do you call those garments? I even made her wings over so they look good and spooky. I think she came out super cute!

Since I wanted to keep things suitably dark I kept the glitter on this design to a minimum, mostly just on her spider web wings and a touch on the highlights of the dress and wand.

I tried to figure out something else to put in this picture since I thought Tink looked a little lonely all by herself, but nothing I tried seemed quite right and I ended up rubbing off all the ideas I tried. Maybe on my next try at a dark Tinkerbell I'll figure out how to incorporate her into some sort of scene or environment.

So if Tinkerbell's magic pixie dust normally gives you the ability to fly if you think happy thoughts, I wonder what gothie Tink's pixie dust does for you? Maybe I don't want to know...


No comments:

Post a Comment